Saturday, February 26, 2011

Assignment 2 - Link Request

Hi Bing,
              My name is Bill Broding and im in your Internet Marketing class. I couldn't make it to last class and I hope its ok for me to send you this link request.  If you are completely bored and have nothing to do, you can click on this Bill's Blog. I noticed your site Bing Bai (Walkie-Talkie) has some very nice content. But truthfully im more interested in why you have "Walkie-Talkie" in your title. I admit, walkie-talkie is a pretty funny word. My Blog Bill's Broding isnt quit as interesting as yours but im working on that. Most of my content is very similar to yours, mostly because we are in the same class. Content aside, I would appreciate it if you would link to my blog. That way I can sleep good at night knowing I will get credit for this assignment.





<a href="http://billbroding123.blogspot.com/">Internet Marketing - Grossmont College – BUS 147 / CSIS 147</a>




Good luck on this assignment,


Bill Broding
bill.bro.147@gmail.com
http://billbroding123.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment